Waiting....

Taiwan Rotary Youth Exchange
Districts 3481, 3482, 3501 & 3502

 

About us

|

Program

|

Events

|

Activities

|

Links

|

Download

|

Contact

|

 
Program


Sample Questions to Ask Your Host Family

The First Night Questions at Each and Every Host Family

在接待家庭第一晚的問題集

Ask the most important questions on the first night of your Each and Every host family. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to bring them up in the next few days. Remmeber, be clear, be honest, be friendly and be open.
通常,在抵達每個接待家庭的第一晚詢問接待家庭你覺得最重要的問題,在之後的幾天將其他問題詢問完畢。記住!有疑問時要問清楚,和接待家庭及輔導顧問相處時,必須保持坦率與誠實,良好的溝通是交換計劃成功的關鍵。
1. What should I call you?
我應該如何稱呼您們?
2. What am I expected to do daily other than making my bed, keeping my room tidy, and cleaning the bathroom after used?
您希望我做到下列哪幾點?每天整理床鋪?每天保持房間整齊?衛浴設備每次使用後都清洗?
3. What should I do with my laundry?
髒衣服應該如何處理?
4. Where can I keep my dirty clothes before I clean them?
在每次洗衣日之前,我應該將髒衣服放在何處?
5. Should I wash my own clothes and underwears?
外衣及內衣褲是否要自己清洗?
6. Should I iron my own clothes?
可以自己燙衣服嗎?
7. May I use the iron, washing machine, sewing machine at any time?
是否可以隨時使用熨斗、洗衣機、縫紉機?
8. What is a best time I can take a shower?
何時淋浴最適當?
9. Where may I keep my toiletries?
盥洗用具應該放在何處?
10. May I use the family’s bathroom toiletries (toothpaste, soap, etc.) or should I buy my own?
是否可以使用浴室中的用品?例如牙膏、肥皂等?需要自行購買嗎?
11. When is breakfast, lunch and dinner?
何時用餐?
12. Can I help during breakfast/lunch/dinner time? May I set the table, wash the dishes or empty the garbage?
用餐時間,我需要幫忙什麼嗎?預備餐桌?清理餐桌?洗碗?倒剩菜?倒垃圾?
13. May I help myself to get food and drinks anytime, or should I ask first?
是否可以自行取用食物、飲料?
14. Which areas of the house are strickly private that I should not go? (such as host parent’s bedroom, studyroom?)
是否有絕對不能去的私人空間?(例如主臥室或書房…)
15. May I put pictures or posters on the wall in my room?
我可以在房間內擺設圖畫、海報嗎?
16. May I re-arrange the furnishing in my bedroom?
家飾可以重新調整嗎?
17. Where can I store my luggages?
我的行李箱應該放在哪裡?
18. What time should I get up? (on weekdays, on weekends)
請問平日與假日的起床時間?
19. What time should I go to bed? (on weekdays, on weekends)
請問平日與假日的就寢時間?
20. What time should I be home? (on weekdays, on weekends)
請問平日與假日幾點前要回到家裡?
21. May I have friends spend the night or visit during the day?
是否可以邀請朋友來訪或在家過夜?
22. Can I use your home phone? (for overseas and domestic)
我是否可以使用家用電話?(長途或室內)
23. May I give your home phone number to my parents, relatives and friends?
可以把家裡的電話號碼給我的父母跟親友嗎?
24. How can I keep track the costs of all calls and reimburse you?
打電話的費用如何計算與付費?
25. How do I mail the letters? May I use your address as mailing address?
信件應該如何郵寄?來信地址可以寫這裡嗎?
26. Is there anything else that the host family members uncomfortable with? Such as chewing gum, wearing a hat at the dining table …etc.
接待家庭是否對下列事情反感?例如:嚼口香糖、用餐時戴帽子...等等
27. When are the birthdays of the host family members?
接待家庭的成員的生日是什麼時候?
28. What are the transportation options? (car, bus, bike, walking…etc)
如何外出﹕到學校?社區內?到市中心?
29. May I use the stereo, TV, computer, etc., at any time?
我可以隨時使用電視、錄放影機嗎?
30. Are there any restrictions on computer, e-mail and Internet?
使用電腦,電子郵件和網路時有任何規定嗎?
31. What are the rules about attending religious services?
上教堂時,有沒有需要注意的事項?
32. What time should I call home the latest if I am late?
萬一我遲歸的話,最慢應該何時打電話回家?
33. When we go out together, should I pay for my own expenses?
與接待家庭一同外出時,是否需要自行負擔費用?
34. How do I prepare my lunch? (According to RYE regulations, host families have to offer meals for students)
我該如何準備學校的午餐?
35. Does monthly allowance include the transportation to school?
接待社每月給我的零用金是否包括上、下學的交通費?
36. How many times do I need to attend Rotary club meetings per month? How can I get there?
每個月需要出席扶輪社例會幾次?我應該如何前往?
37. What else can I help (yard work, house work, babysitting…etc.)?
在家是否需要幫忙除草、打掃家裡或照顧小孩?
38. Please tell me how to interact with the house helper (if applicable)
若家中有佣人,如何與佣人溝通、互動較為合適呢?
39. Is there anything else that I should know about?
您是否還有其他細節希望我知道的呢?

 



 Copyright   ©2014 TRYEX